Organizational growth is the summation of the grown of its individual constituents. This forms the foundation of all the organizational development initiatives we undertake. Personality development is one of the most effective tools for professionals who want to achieve excellence in their respective fields.
Personal betterment fuels ongoing success, improves Employee Life Time Value to the organization and boosts self-confidence of the employee.
Understanding other people, how to handle tough situations, how to put forward your point of view in an appropriate manner are all part of good communication skills and are essential to success in an organization as well as for personal growth. Why are some people better communicators than others? All of us irrespective of the language we speak use the same set of verbal and non verbal communication behaviours, yet some are better communicators than others and this has direct link to success in our organization. This workshop will guide participants on how to avoid common mistakes while communicating and train them on how to express themselves clearly, be assertive, and handle tough situations and people. An extensive training guidance will be provided to the participants so that they can master various forms of communication behaviours.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Use of a proven framework to manage negotiation events
- Apply techniques to uncover needs versus wants and interests versus positions
- Apply specific influencing skills to move the negotiation towards a win-win direction
- Establish a Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement
- Practice and integrate skills to arrive at a win-win outcome
- Effectively structure the negotiation process for individual and team
- Display dynamic negotiation and psychology for win-win outcome
- Create an image persona in presenting offers
- Use various elicitation techniques to derive alternative and solutions
- Design the action steps to fit to negotiation strategies and purposes
- Possess greater confidence towards effective communication
- Apply negotiation skills to their social and professional situations
The workshop is designed for Entry/Middle level professionals/managers/aspiring managers/HR professionals/project heads/project members/team leaders/team members/ Accountants/ or for any executive who wishes to improve his/her verbal communication skills.
In this workshop the participants will master the following:
- How to work with others.
- How to establish personal credibility
- How to handle tough people and situations.
- Common mistakes while communicating.
- How to manage others.
- What great communicators do?
- Understand the attributes of good communicators
- What are various types of probes
- Understand my communication style better
- My strengths and areas of improvement in communication
- How to work with others
- Dos and Don’ts of communication